We don’t have any creeds, doctrinal statements, rule books, or any other guidance for our church.
We subscribe only to The Holy Bible. We believe that God's Word, as recorded in the Bible, is complete and sufficient. We speak where the Scriptures speak, and are silent where they are silent.
Our members come from many backgrounds but have found a common identity and future
as simply Christians, people who have given their lives over to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
just as the Apostles did over 2000 years ago.
We believe in the concept of membership as being part of the church family, where we love,
encourage, strengthen, and support one another.
So, if you have been looking for a church that believes and practices Bible’s principles, rejoice!
You have found what you are looking for!
Below we share some of the core beliefs from God's Word:
- Jesus Christ is the one and only son of God, and that He died and arose from the dead. (I Corinthians 15:1-8, Hebrews 1:1-3)
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God: a lamp for our feet, and a light to our path. (II Timothy 3:16, Psalms 119:105)
- Every person - regardless of their past, race, or social standing - has great worth as a creation of God, and is therefore of great worth to us. (John 3:16)
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to all who take Christ as their Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12 )
- Those who recognize Christ as their Lord will repent of sin, publicly acknowledge their faith in Him, and be baptized into him. (Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:1-4)
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, and that it is empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to reach the lost and strengthen the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16)